Someone has written these beautiful words. Must read and try to understand the deep meaning of it.
They are like the ten commandments written to follow in life all the time.
- Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “streering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
- So why is a car’s windshield so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So look ahead and move on.
- Friendship is like a book. It takes few second to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. It it’s going well, enjoy it, that won’t last long. If it’s going badly, don’t worry, that won’t last long either.
- Old friends are gold! new friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax sweetheart, it is just a bend, not the end!”
- When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God does not solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked Saint Anthony, “can there be anything worse that losing eye sight?” He replied, “Yes, losing your vision!”.
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; sometimes when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
Take time to reflect and share this on you twitter or facebook. It may brighten someone’s day.