To all the dog owners out there who loves and treat their dogs like their very own babies must read this. I am not explaining further because this came from vpipecare.com in copperation with Pet Poinson Hotline. Please feel free to visit their website and learn more about what are poisonous to your pets and how to avoid it.
Top 10 Toxins for Dogs
- Mouse or rat poison
- Vitamins and minerals (yes this can actually kill them)
- Human and Veterinarian pain relievers
- heart Medications
- Cold and Allergy medications
- Xylitol (e.g. sugar free gum) my dog is allergic to this.
- Caffeine pills
There are more that can put your pet’s life at stake if you are not careful enough. So please be very watchful and aware that even a drop of this can kill them.
Foods That are Available at Home that are Toxins for Dogs
- grapes or raisins
- bread dough
- nuts (macadamia)
- candies (chocolate flavor and xylitol)
- tea (contains caffeine)
- moldy foods
Please be a responsible pet owners.