Flying is always the best way to travel, it is faster, safer, and not to mention more convenient. Flying with class is what we always want to happen specially when we are flying for business. However flying also comes with a price to pay, although this concerns mostly the female traveler but giving us guys a little oomph can make a big difference and walking around the airport feeling fresh and dashing is still the best thing to do.
Most often travelers look thirsty and tired after a long flight, So here are some tips on how to keep yourself looking fresh and energized after a long flight.
1. Drinking plenty of liquid during the flight can sometimes be a hassle, because you have to frequent the restroom, but you need to hydrate yourself right?
Since we are talking about after a long flight, having a small bottle of atomizer with water can refresh your skin back. Spraying water on your face while boarding off the plane is the best time to do this, the skin had already absorbed the water by the time you are out of the plane.
2. This is what I still don’t understand, after a long flight due to sleeping, drink or eating on the plane can lead to bad breath. I have never been on a airline where they offer mint like gum or candy.
Would it be nice to pop it in your mouth before boarding off making you feeling fresh and confident in saying thank you to the crew and co-traveler? So, while the airlines are still thinking of giving away a piece of mint or gum, it would be very handy to carry some yourself.
3. A traveler size cologne to make you smelling fresh and confident is very handy. Check out the nearest mall and get a 3 ounce size of your favorite cologne, you can also carry a larger size if you bought them at a duty-free shop.
4. Flying can dehydrate you and can make your skin dull, pale, and dry, there is nothing wrong in getting that sun kissed color on your nose, cheek and forehead.
Carrying a tinted moisturizer and discreetly smudge it on your face inside the cubicle or restroom can make you look healthy and glowing.
5. Long flight to some guys can be a pain when it comes to taking a nap or getting a good sleep. This can give you that dark circle under your eyes that makes you look sickly or really tired.
There are products out in the market that can help get rid of those dark circles like magic. Check any drug store if you don’t feel comfortable inside a cosmetic store, it is just like a roller stick that hydrates, plump up and stimulates the blood circulation.
6. if you do not feel comfortable in carrying a pocket mirror, you can use your mobile phone to check on yourself. Just simply turn the front camera on and there you go, the most discreet way of checking how you look.
Here you go, follow these simple tips and be that head turner guy at the airport.