Potpourri is one of the known way to keep the areas of our home fresh and smelling good. It’s easy to make one without the pain of buying and doing all those hard to decorations. Potpourri is all about dried plant materials and the scent that will make your place pleasant smelling. I have made my own easy to do potpourri and all I did was the following:
- pick some dried twigs, flowers, petals, leaves
- prepare a bowl ( I used a porcelain bowl since it is for display and it is just collecting dust so I thought I will make a good use for it)
- fabric softener sheet
here is the easiest part!
- broke the twigs into small pieces
- separate the petals
- cut the fabric softener into small strips (half an inch long and 1/4 wide)
- mixed them all together in a bowl
- and viola!